FASI is working with a broad cross-section of the industry to provide professional services and solutions to address the fundamental issues that have been identified in the Royal Commission Report …plus much more, including:
- How to untap the enormous benefits and scope of intra-fund financial advice services for super fund members;
- How to uncover and correct the many internal service obstacles, disadvantages and inefficiencies with a thorough review of your end-to-end service model;
- The importance of online advice service technology and the critical issues to maximise the value of this investment for your staff, members/clients and organisation;
- How to identify and remove conflict and obstruction from financial advice services;
- How to apply a concentrated focus on quality, efficiency and compliance to uphold, respect and add value to your brand and reputation, resulting in greater financial success for your business;
- How your advice service model can become your greatest risk management tool and your biggest asset;
- How to define the true cost and value proposition for your financial advice service;
- The successful strategy that supports Trustee obligations and enhances member service engagement, retention, growth and retirement outcomes;
- The proven strategy that delivers a professional service and product distribution network;
- How to achieve operational, regulatory and commercial success with FASI QECp360™ – the advice service health check.
Contact FASI today to see how we can help, empower and support your organisation – firstname.lastname@example.org.